Surviving infertility in reality!

Hello I am Dr.Sneha Suresh.
I am from Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu,India.
I am a practicing pathologist working currently at Cancer Institute Adyar,Chennai.
All my life I have spent studying about the complex human anatomy,physiology,the perfections and the imperfections,the right and the wrong,the problem and the treatment for it.I was always fascinated by how the human body procreates,from just a mass of cells how multifunctional organs pop up and grows into a beautiful tiny human being.I remember the first time i witnessed a tiny baby come wailing into this drab, dull world I was in awe,totally dumbstruck.I remember picking up my phone and immediately calling my mother and promising never to pick up a fight with her ever.That lasted like for a week!hehe!
I am married to a wonderful man,Ashwin.I met him and after what was a whirlwind romance and  a camraderie of a lifetime,we tied the knot in 2016 September.I was crazily happy.Now when I look back at my wedding pictures and look at the cheerful,radiant bride that I was,I feel a tug at my heart coupled with a sense of relief because that happy bride and groom had no idea what life was about to throw at us.
Growing up,I always wanted a big family.I was always fond of children and thought that having kids would be probably the most natural,organic thing that would happen to me.
First few years of marriage we were busy with our own lives,completing education,enjoying ourselves. 
We started thinking somewhere few years down the lane that we were ready to sail into parenthood.With dreams,hopes,aspirations we started trying.
Somewhere in this journey I realised that there are so many  amazing blogs in which women boldly share their experiences with infertility.It makes me sad and painful that there are not as much Indian blogs on women battling with infertility.
This blog is a let out for me in these trialling times and I hope that I could also make at least few people feel better knowing that there are a lot of people sailing in the same damned ship.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Let's just relax and try......!